To add new content you have to add new modules and fill them with content.
Click and select your desired module. It gets appended right before the footer of the newsletter.
You can also add a new module right before an existing module by clicking on the button on the right.
To rearrange modules click the up and down buttons
To remove a single module click the button.
To add content click on one of the buttons. You can add four types of content:
- Single Text
- Advanced HTML Text
- Images (with optional links)
- Buttons (with required links)
Some modules offer an button on the right side to insert whole posts including headline, content, button with link to the article and the feature images (if exists)
You can use differnt type of placeholder tags in your newsletter. Check out this section for more info.
The MyMail Newsletter Plugin for WordPress is an advanced plugin which sends, manages and tracks your email campaigns.
- Track Opens, Clicks, Unsubscriptions and Bounces
- Track Countries and Cities*
- Schedule your Campaigns
- Three types of autoresponders (user, time and action based)
- send your latest post to your subscribers
- Use dynamic and custom Tags (placeholders)
- Webversion for each Newsletter
- embed Newsletter with Shortcodes
- Forward via Email
- Share with Social Media Services
- Unlimited Subscription Forms
- Sidebare Widgets
- Single or Double-Opt-in support
- WYSIWYG Editor with code view
- Unlimited Color Variations
- optional Image embedding
- automatic Inline Styles
- Background Image support
- Quick Preview
- Email test with IsNotSpam.com support
- Revisions support (native)
- Multilanguage ready (8 languages included)
- SMTP support
- DomainKeys Identified Mail Support
- Import and Export for Subscribers
- Retina support
- WordPress 3.3+ (3.4+ recommended)
To get this plugin working you have to follow these steps
- extract the download zip
- log in to your WordPress site
- goto “Plugins” => “Add new” => “Upload”
- Select the extracted zip archive “myMail.zip”
- Click “Upload” and wait until the file was uploaded and extracted.
- Click “Activate Plugin”
- Click on “Newsletter” in the menu
Please go to the Settings page and configure the plugin before you start sending your first campaign